If you want to attend the conference, you need to make a
registration at first. Here are 3 types of Registrants:
Authors | Presenters |
Please see the detail requirement for each type in below.
Making a presentation on the conference and publishing the paper
in the proceedings:
1. Submitting your Complete paper first
2. Waiting for the Peer-review results (The conference secretary will notify you
before/on the notification date)
3. Revising your paper as advised
4. Finishing the payment by refering to the detailed procedure in the acceptance
5. Sending back the final paper, payment proof, copyright transfer, and the
filled registration form to
firstname.lastname@example.org before the registration deadline
6. Receiving the confirmation of payment receipt.
Making a presentation only on the conference without paper
1. To submit your paper abstract first
2. To confirm that you just want to make presentation in the conference by
replying the email from the conference secretary
3. To wait for the review results
4. To finish the payment by refering to the detailed procedure in the acceptance
5. To send back the payment proof and filled registration form to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before
the registration deadline
6. To receive the confirmation of payment receipt.
Participating in the conference only without presentation or
1. Please log in the online register link to finish your
registration at first.
3. Submit the online registration form and you will receive the
feedback within 3 workdays from the conference secretary by email
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Receiving the confirmation of payment receipt. The receipt
will be offered when you attend the conference by default. If you need it in
advance, please make a note or request it form the secretary in advance.
5. Contacting the conference secretary at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if
you want to do the payment by bank transfer or paypal. The secretary will send
the account to you, but please note that 30USD bank service charge will incur.
6. The conference can allow onsite reigstration for listener only.
But the registration fee will be higher than regular, and those who choose to
register onsite is request to prepare the cash in advance.
7. Online payment is preferred. Bank transfer or paypal is request
to pay for the service charge. Cash is better for Onsite registration.